Store Code: CRM Loyalty Strategy (27154)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
The Manager I of CPG & Offer Strategy is responsible for managing the offer pool process from end to end, securing best in class offers, on budget & maximize sales. This role is responsible to partner cross-functionally throughout the organization, external partners, all 5 US brand teams & CPG vendors to assure best in class offer pool selection the drive sales for the business.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Responsible in managing and representing Loyalty within the Annual Ask process for offer pool securement from start to finish, successfully partnering cross-functionally to assure best in class offers are delivered to our customers.
- Must work with each brand to understand their strategies to ensure the annual ask to the vendor partners will deliver on strategic needs.
- Creative in thinking out of the box on how we can service all brands to benefit from the offer pool/CPG vendors.
- Partner with our brands to develop insightful & actionable presentations to deliver to vendor partners on the benefits of participating in the loyalty program and help to finalize the commitments.
- Work with personalization partner to ensure that commitments are being utilized as anticipated and discuss opportunities for course correction if needed.
- Partner with personalization vendor to develop reports that provide key metrics to vendor partners on the effectiveness of their offers in the loyalty program.
- Work in concert with Brand Marketing team to identify and vet any proposed participating suppliers ensuring their market share and portfolio will drive strong relevancy and incremental sales
- Work in concert with each brand’s shopper marketing team to procure and manage CPG funding support throughout the campaign lifecycles
- Lead the budget management initiative with our 3rd party vendor ensuring proper spending throughout each campaign and on an annual basis
- Lead the discussion with the supplier partners on the benefits of the including marketing to lead the building, development, and refinement of their CRM/Loyalty strategic marketing plans including collaboration with 3rd party support teams
- Act as a subject matter expert, particularly to our supplier partners participation expectations, campaign performance and suggested changes to optimize funding
- Lead contact and key support for participating supplier partners on campaign reporting through Apex including training, insights and ongoing support.
- Lead the effort to communize the supplier funding procurement process across all brands ensuring efficiency and optimization
- Develop trusted, long-term relationships with key stakeholders within the Brand including Marketing, Finance, Operations, Strategy and the Commercial teams.
- Collaborate and develop relationships with internal PDL teams (Solutions, Campaign Operations, Analytics, etc.), and partner to execute planned strategies and supply actionable insights.
- Strong & simple story-telling with PowerPoint
- Knowledge of CPG funding and billing process
- Experience in the Loyalty / CRM industry preferred; not required
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Must be able to work effectively across multiple internal and external teams to get work done through others & influence to drive busines forward
- Decisive decision making yet thoughtful & methodical in the approach
- Excellent analytical, strategic & technical strategic thinking
- Must be able to manage a high volume of work with strong prioritizatrion skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to bring varied groups together to collaborate
- Ability to influence without authority to inspire change
- Able to make data-driven insights & decisions using reports
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5+ years experience in CPG brand marketing and/or retail merchandising
- 3-5+ years’ experience in data driven marketing – specifically digital loyalty strategy/CRM/ email / Online media
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Proven experience in developing solutions to drive 1:1 customer relationship marketing.
- Hands-on skills in budget management and recommending changes based on forecasting models
- Strong writing, presentation and client facing communication skills. Experience translating data analysis into actionable marketing recommendations and presentations – proficiency in PowerPoint a plus.
- Attention to detail and the ability to incorporate internal and external feedback on an iterative basis.
- Ability to leverage business experience /acumen to identify new business and marketing opportunities.
- Strong listening skills to understand the Brand’s visible and invisible needs.
- Must have superior multi-tasking, networking, time management and inter-personal skills.
- Self-starter high intellectual curiosity, drive, determination, and persuasion skills.
- Comfort and experience working within a highly matrixed organization in roles with a wide degree of latitude.
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! Our vision is to become an organization where humanity is universally embraced; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are infused in our business; and our PDL employees are representative of the world and the communities that we serve.
We believe in total wellness, which encompasses a balance of physical, financial, and emotional wellness. No matter where you are on your personal wellness journey, PDL provides access to a variety of tools and resources to support total wellness. This includes medical, dental, and vision benefits, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with a strong company match, paid parental leave, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, generous and flexible paid time off and holiday policy, and an array of voluntary benefits including critical care, pet insurance, and additional life coverage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 270090_external_USA-PA-Carlisle_9222022Apply Now